Yes we are open!
As the country enters its second period of lockdown we want to reassure everyone that we remain open and are able to offer our full range of services. For those who have visited us over the summer you will have already realised that we have made a number of changes to ensure a safe working environment. Please note that we are not sending out routine reminders at this stage, so if you feel you are having a problem do get in touch.
1. In order to help socially distance people within the practice we require everyone to book appointment slots before visiting the practice. Phone 01730 264258 and we will happily help. Because we can see less people each day you may have to wait a little longer than normal for our next available appointment.
2. If you are attending for an appointment we will take your temperature, using a digital non-contact thermometer, and ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival.
3. Please bring a face covering. For our part we will be wearing full PPE when we examine your eyes, as well as making use of social distancing and polycarbonate screens for everyone’s safety.
4. Please limit the number of people attending for any appointment, for example bring only one child for their eye examination or come on your own if you are an adult.
5. Please be reassured that we will regularly disinfect surfaces, door handles, spectacle frames, and our testing equipment between each patient.
6. It goes without saying but please do not attend the practice if you are felling unwell, especially if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of Covid-19. Let us know and we will happily re-book you when you are feeling better.
What will not have changed is our warm welcome and our desire to help, so give us a phone on 01730 264258 and welcome to the new normal!