Our response to the Coronavirus
We are intending to remain open during these unprecedented times and want to reassure everyone that we are doing our best to follow the latest Government guidelines. The following information may be of help.
- Firstly, if you feel unwell, have recently come into contact with someone who is unwell, or you are from a high risk group with a non-urgent need, then can we encourage you to not visit the practice at this time. Obviously if you feel well and have an eyecare need we would be happy to see you.
- We are attempting to space out our appointment times to help with social distancing principles.
- We have increased our hygiene measures to offer further reassurance to our customers and staff.
- Hand sanitisers are available in reception.
- All spectacle frames are being cleaned before and after use.
- We are happy to be flexible in providing alternative methods for you to collect your contact lenses, spectacles and other products if it proves unwise for you to visit the practice.
Please feel free to give us a phone if you have any questions.
Graham Coates and Irena Morgan-Owen