Latest Covid advice
Please continue to wear a face mask when visiting the practice, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
As the country emerges from lockdown we want to reassure everyone that we remain open and are able to offer our full range of services. For those who have visited us recently you will appreciate that we have made a number of changes to ensure a safe working environment. Please note that we are unable to send routine reminders at this stage, so if you feel you are having a problem do get in touch.
1. In order to continue to socially distance people within the practice we require everyone to book appointment slots before visiting the practice. Phone 01730 264258 and we will happily help. Because we can see less people each day you may have to wait a little longer than normal for our next available appointment, this is especially true for our NHS appointments.
2. If you are attending for an appointment we will ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival.
3. Please continue to bring a face covering. Health care settings have been instructed by the government to maintain this protection for the safety of all. For our part we will be wearing full PPE when we examine your eyes, as well as making use of social distancing and polycarbonate screens for everyone’s safety.
4. Please limit the number of people attending for any appointment, for example bring only one child for their eye examination or come on your own if you are an adult.
5. Please be reassured that we will regularly disinfect surfaces, door handles, spectacle frames, and our testing equipment between each patient.
6. It goes without saying but please do not attend the practice if you are felling unwell, especially if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of Covid-19. Let us know and we will happily re-book you when you are feeling better.
What will not have changed is our warm welcome and our desire to help, so give us a phone on 01730 264258 and welcome to the latest new normal!